I’m in laramie Wyoming and I think someone on 1060khz is off frequency.  I
have this god awful distorted mushy rumbling noise on it at night but it
isn’t there by day.

I don’t think it’s KRCN Longmont, CO   I can’t hear them at night.    John
Johnson in Arizona says he’s getting interference on the lower side and of
KNX, it goes away in upper side and.  He says it isn’t KDUS.... we think it
may be KDYL Salt Lake City.

I didn’t have this noise a few weeks ago and it happens on whatever radio I
use.

Paul