Normally on 690khz, I hear CBKF1 Gravelbourg, Sask or KGGF Coffeyville, KS
but a few weeks ago I had some good copy on CBU for several minutes

This was recorded on Fri February 22, 2019 at 621 am mountain/521am pacific
using a 25 foot long by 10 foot tall wellbrook ala100ln loop connected to
an Icom IC746pro with audio fed directly out of the headphone jack to a
digital recorder

Audio link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CT4nW2I_kW7TQar2Wz82U82VCe3HEMOa/view?usp=sharing

A CBC engineer whod know things tells me CBU is now running 20KW into 2
towers instead of its previously licensed 50KW/4 towers

Paul Walker