From: IRCA <irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of R. Colin Newell
<coffeecan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 8:16 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Live DX spotter / chat system *show of hands*

I'm testing a PHP/MySQL Chat system over at https://dxer.ca/blab/

The downside of Facebook is that you have to be a member of Facebook
and that means giving up almost every last gribble of personal information
you have --
and it isn't truly live nor is it a chat channel...

The system I have installed can any number of channels on it all dedicated
to any aspect of the
hobby and any geographical location.

If it catches on, great - if it doesn't, no big - it only took 15 minutes
to set it up.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and