We have been in Ottawa for a week now, and not a sign of them.  (I was
extra keen to hear them last week as I was filling out a radio ratings
diary.) When we were here october to January,they were usually on and a fun
listen. (I still have CJEU 1690 to listen to French music and gab.)

A quick search shows no sign of an internet presence, or announcement of an
interruption. Years ago, I would have telephoned them, but my French is now
not so good...

EricF
New Edinburgh Ont
Sangean PRD15