Our growing contingent of Kauai, Hawaii ocean beach DXers is hono(u)red to
welcome Chris Rogers of Melbourne, Australia to the group.

Chris is a member of our Groups.io Ultralight DX community, who has apparently
been influenced by the contagious fanaticism of live DXers pushing their luck
on exotic ocean beaches with hot-rodded Ultralights, elevated PVC bases and
astonishingly effective FSL antennas. Apparently Chris had been planning a June
DXpedition to Rarotonga in the Cooks, but decided that Kauai in November would
be a lot more thrilling. Maybe the wide open propagation paths to the Middle
East, Africa, Asia and the Americas during last November's trip had some
influence on his decision? Chris R. joins Chris B., Craig B. and yours truly as
the participants in what figures to be the DXing thrill of a lifetime. If your
situation allows, we would be honored to have you with us as well!

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)