John

You can join the new group by sending a blank email to irca+subscr...@groups.io

Bruce

On 3/19/2019 4:08 PM, JOHN FISHER wrote:
Oops - I think that accidentally deleted the invite. Is there a way that I can
get myself re-added to groups.io?

Thanks

John Fisher,
Kingston, ON

On 03/19/19, Mike Sanburn  <mikesanb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I believe I have successfully joined / confirmed my IRCA groups.io message board. I hope
everybody else is successful in transitioning. My "invitation" message was in
the junk emailbox so be sure to look there too.

Mike Sanburn KG6LJU
SoCal