all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham,
which may be found in several archives
without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with
extensive news from many other
individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011
are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page79
[over 384,000 views! as of October 13,, 2019]

** U S A. 820, Oct 10 at 0052 UT, WBAP still has QRM with slow SAH,
somewhat audible when nulled, WBAA singing ID just before 0100, as
Largo FL station is *still* obviously on 50 kW day power instead of 1
kW night. If they have a legit problem switching to night power and
pattern, they should just turn it off! (Glenn Hauser, OK, WORLD OF
RADIO 2003, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1110, Oct 11 at 1250 UT, talk in S Asian language, best with
KFAB nulled. Of course, it`s KVTT Mineral Wells (The Metroplex) TX,
listed merely as ``Asian`` format. Don`t hear this often; is 50 kW
daytimer but now would be reduced to only 39 kW Critical Hours. D4 in
NRC AM Log means different antenna pattern during CH than in daytime
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1476.85 & 1503.15 kHz approx., Oct 13 at 0614 UT,
matching unreadable spurblotches which must be coming out of a 1490
transmitter exactly halfway between, noted during a TA carrier
bandscan. Previously heard these around 1476 & 1504, Oct 11 at 1221 UT
during a TP MW carrier bandscan and DFed to WSW/ENE, but overlooked
reporting then. Most likely out of an adjacent- or possibly
second-adjacent state, such as KBST Big Spring TX. KZZN Littlefield
TX, KDMO Carthage MO or one of the other two MOs in Sedalia, Rolla.
DXers in those local areas, if any, please check them out, especially
daytime (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA. 1610, Oct 10 at 2008 UT, parked at Oakwood Mall, getting
more and more vacant, west side of Enid, noisy carrier here compared
to 1620 open on the caradio. On a portable also without BFO, loops
roughly NW/SE, which could point to the TIS at Great Salt Plains, near
Jet OK; but this is stronger than normally marginally audible in this
part of town; yet no NWS weather relay or any modulation. Later at
home I do detect a JBA daytime carrier roughly NNW/SSE. This axis
could also lead to something on Vance AFB in the opposite direxion
where its last TIS was on 530, not 1610. What next? (Glenn Hauser,
Enid, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1610 kHz, Oct 13 at 0619 UT, big S9 hum, perhaps related
to my daytime unID noise; no sign of CHHA Toronto which normally
dominates here at night, so maybe out of that but seems too strong
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1680, Oct 12 at 1235 and still at 1249 UT, dead air looping
SE/NW, surely KRJO Monroe LA, the usual dominator. Initially atop some
other weak modulator(s), likely remnant of WPRR MI, maybe KGED CA. The
only other three 1680 Unitedstatesians never heard here, from WA, FL,
NJ.

BTW a DXer in Bâton Rouge told me Oct 7 that his local pirate, Radio
Retén Lo Que Tienes has reactivated but on 1690 instead of 1710; which
will make it much tougher to DX. Maybe nulling WVON early evening
before KDMT fade-in. See:
https://www.radioretenloquetienes.com/radio-tv-live/
Pretty snazzy website. One of the slides in their show mentions 1690
AM, but I don`t see an FM frequency anywhere, ``Radio`` is 24/7 but
not clear if that means 1690 and/or websteam audio/video
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Until the next, Best of DX and 73 de Glenn Hauser

--- End Message ---