No it's for xaml and eventually silverlight too probably.
At the moment I only have a little experiment online and I'm now the more
useful version.

Anyway I wanted a way to write my controls in IronRuby and then have them
participate in a xaml layout as any CLR based control can do. At this moment
I've made it so that you set the properties on the DLR based control with a
language specific hash/dictionary. So if you use it in python you set the
properties on the control using a python dictionary or at least that's the
plan but for that I needed a common DLR which I have now.

It's up on codeplex.
http://codeplex.com/dynamicscriptcontrol