I think august is cutting it a little close. I have no idea how much time
you've already spent on it, so dunno if a rewrite in a diff technology is
the way to go. And you can deploy RoR to IIS. If you want I can send you a
white paper. THe idea is that you forward all the requests to a mongrel.
I haven't had much luck with the FastCGI that the IIS team provides. It just
doesn't want to do it for me. But using mongrels/thin does work for me.

When IronRuby then comes into its own you can always switch to run that app
on IronRuby \

my 2c.

Cheers
Ivan