Hi

Is there a simple way to interact with the GUI of a WPF/Winforms
application?
I'll clarify a little what I would like to achieve:

when you start a console session with an environment loaded you could
potentially type the following lines in there

>> require 'config/boot'
>> start_wpf_application
>> System::Windows::Application.current.main_window.my_panel.children.add
Wpf.build(TextBox, :text => "Very important placeholder text")

That last line would then add a textbox to the panel while the application
is running.

I could probably use threading to achieve this or different appdomains
maybe.

any thoughts?

Cheers
Ivan