Yep I forked your project. I don't have it running yet.. and i did get the
source code of the asp.net mvc RC1.
Indeed my first goal was to take it to the state it was before.. i think
that is the most basic implementation possible. When that works I did want
to flesh it out so that it knows how to handle urls with other characters
than just alphanumeric.

I'm also thinking to replace the custom attributes with class methods like I
rails uses for filters etc.

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582