Hi

IronRuby.Rack isn't passing the windows credentials through, but uses the
credentials from the app pool so using a user + password in database.yml did
change the error message.

development:
  mode: ADONET
  adapter: sqlserver
  database: mocktwitter_dev
  username: sa
  password:
  host: (local)\SQLEXPRESS

I created my rails application under a virtual directory and then it gets
confused about where it's supposed to go

No route matches "/mocktwitter" with {:method=>:get}

When I give it a proper site it's a lot happier and will show me stuff but
it still won't display images, it's odd because it will correctly read the
css file from disk but not the image files.
The image doesn't seem to be handled by the rack handler so I wonder why it
won't show up at all. I verified permissions and gave everyone full control
on that set of files.

I did build my IronRuby.Rack with the strong named RC3 assemblies because
with a debug version it was a lot slower. Now initial startup time is
comparable to an ASP.NET application with a couple of referenced assemblies:
+/- 10 seconds on my machine (core i7 w/ 10000RPM disks) when it needs to
initialize a new application.

I am unable to debug the application though. If I put
System::Diagnostics::Debugger.break somewhere it will correctly break there
but eventually visual studio (2008 and 2010) will just get tired of it and
claim they have to quit.  I've seen that the debug windows gives me a lot of
information and I was hoping that there would be some useful information
there for me but because visual studio quits right at the interesting moment
I'm unable to figure out what's going on as nothing is printed in the
sysinternals debugvw application.

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Web: http://whiterabbitconsulting.eu - http://flanders.co.nz