Welcome all bargain hunters, traders and merchants to the place to buy, sell, and
peddle ye wares! For the best deals, check it out here at the is-noticeboard!

Hi all,

I am looking for some econometric book :

1. Apllied Econometric Time Series, Walter Enders
2. Basic Econometric, Gujarati, Third Edition, 1995

pls send me email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 0401 543 897 if
you have it.

Thanks

Rudy