Welcome all bargain hunters, traders and merchants to the place to buy, sell, and
peddle ye wares! For the best deals, check it out here at the is-noticeboard!

Hi all:

I am looking for the text book for INFS5848, IS
project management.
Also I have a fridge to sell at the price of only
$120.
If any of you is interested in the fridge or has the
book to sell, please call me: 0416255799

lance