frowned upon, and we will take relevant action against spammers.

Hello Everyone,

I have a room available in a security 2-bedroom apartment for rent.  It is
located in Randwick (Blenheim Street).  Only 5min away from UNSW (upper campus)
and 2min away from Coles & Royal Randwick Shopping Centre.  Very nice and
convinent location (bus-stops to city within walking distance).  The apartment
is fully furnished including room to be rented.  Share of facilities (fridge,
washing machine, etc.).

Share of electrical bills.  There is no water bills.

if any enquires, please feel free to email me at this address.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]