On 08/24/2011 03:36 PM, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
I've just been trying to get the proofs working, not to simplify them
or even to understand them. Incidentally, let there be no illusions
about people accidentally stumbling into a mixture of sets and
predicates. Some of these theories were clearly designed from the
ground upwards on the premise that sets and predicates were the same
thing.

I removed most of the duplication now in the main afp repos, which compiles again.

I'll have a more closer look at these theories in the next days.

Here are Larry's changesets, for reference:
https://www4.in.tum.de/~krauss/hg/afp-set-GraphMarking-paulson/

Alex