On Wed, 30 Nov 2011, Florian Haftmann wrote:

Hi Christian,

with the below jedit_build component (is there a newer one?) and the Isabelle repository version a61510361b89, after building jedit with (isabelle jedit -f), The README under "Prover Session" is not shown and more importantly also "Output" stays empty. Do others experience the same problem?

do you use the same JDK version as advertised in the README file? I had the same problem when using a successor version.

What exactly do you mean by successor version? Of JRE/JDK, jEdit, or jedit_build?

In the meantime I have also switched my default Scala version to 2.8.2, although 2.8.1 and 2.9.1 should work as well (2.9.x still has a few minor problems notably with the Console).

        Makarius