Dear all,

4 months after Isabelle2011-1 we are roughly in the middle between two official releases. This is a good point to recollect things for the coming release, better than a few weeks before actual rollout (which will the time for testing the integrated system, not adding new features).

After 3.4 weeks vacation in Marokko in Jan/Feb and 2 weeks working through my mail folders like crazy, I still have issues in the pipeline that need to be reanimated. I also need to figure out which essential things of the Prover IDE can make it into the release ...

        Makarius