On 09/24/2012 09:33 PM, Makarius wrote:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2012, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:

I am just at the moment trying to get it running again.

Lukas

On 09/21/2012 10:54 AM, Jasmin Christian Blanchette wrote:
Am 21.09.2012 um 09:18 schrieb Tobias Nipkow:

The testboard runs most of the AFP.
For the last three days, neither the tests nor testboard have been working.

     http://isabelle.in.tum.de/reports/Isabelle
     http://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/Isabelle

Did you do anything, or did it come back by itself?

I did restart a number of mira processes---the nagios tool from our sysadmin are monitoring them, so Lars and I get emails if they do not run anymore.

Lukas

In the meantime I also killed a number of inactive poly processes on the usual test machines.

    Makarius