On 11/29/2012 06:27 PM, Makarius wrote:
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012, Makarius wrote:

In the past few weeks, we've had isatest problems with HOL-Quickcheck_Benchmark and ISABELLE_FULL_TEST=true (as used with mac-poly64-M4 and mac-poly64-M8).

After some experimentation and tinkering, it seems that the timeouts in Isabelle/978200ae8473 from last Friday work: we've had successful isatest runs over the weekend.

As far as I can see, the tests on macbroy2 terminate around 05:30 CET. This might be relavant for later tests of AFP.

That was too optimistic. It seems that find_unused_assms uses a lot of stack space, and thus fills up memory on x86_64. I've addressed this in f25bcb8a4591 to get more explicit failure.

I've also started some bisection about where the problem comes from, without any clear results so far, but I will report more a bit later.

Is Lukas Bulwahn still looking after his stuff, or is this now unmaintained?

It must be considered unmaintained. The benchmarks themself
I will irregularly have time on weekends and nights to have a look, but I cannot keep up with "Isabelle roaring ahead".

Lukas

    Makarius