On Wed, 20 Nov 2013, Makarius wrote:

Are there any side-conditions on the timing of a follow-up Isabelle2013-2, e.g. concerning AFP which needs to be updated once more?

I am basically ready to ship a new release within a few days +/-. To make it not too odd, we could wait until the start of December and label it "Isabelle2013-2 (December 2013)", following right after "Isabelle2013-1 (November 2013)".

A few more explanations are required.

The plan is to add a few changesets on Isabelle2013-1 here https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/commits/all and ship as Isabelle2013-2, then merge cleanly with the main Isabelle repository (without any rebasing etc.).

We normally have the privileged situation with only a single development branch, and I would like to keep up with this model as far as possible. (It is just a matter how finite resources are invested.)

        Makarius