Dear all,

in Isabelle2014 as well as c7f6f01ede15 I noticed that the output when using adhoc overloading together with abbreviations is not optimal (maybe this was already discovered before but I forgot about it). Now, it turns out that the same issue (at least superficially it's the same, but maybe caused by different reasons) arises also for definitions in local theory contexts (or are those the same as mere abbreviations?).

Let me illustrate what I'm talking about by the following example:

theory Foo
imports
  Main
  "~~/src/Tools/Adhoc_Overloading"