Lars just informed me that I didn't actually include an example in my mail (I thought I did); it was therefore probably not clear what I meant exactly, so let me explain:

When I write "\ci" in a theory, it used to be completed to ∘ immediately. As of 1ca11ddfcc70, this does not happen anymore; I have to complete it manually. The same happens with every other backslash abbreviation I tried. Is this the intended behaviour? If it is, I'm afraid I find that somewhat unpleasant.

As an unrelated issue: convergence of functions/sequences is written as "op --->" / "op ---->". Entering this arrow is somewhat painful when immediate completion is turned on, since it completes to "-⟶" / "--⟶". Is there anything that can be done about that?

Cheers,

Manuel