I commented out the code equation in question and HOL-Codegenerator_Test runs through again.

Manuel

On 12/01/16 15:31, Makarius wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jan 2016, Manuel Eberl wrote:

From what I have seen so far, it seems like there are some lingering issues with code generation in general and Codegenerator_Test in particular that my rather innocuous change exposed, and that simply deleting that one code equation that I added is not the solution we want (not even in the short term).

I generally agree that things need to be done right, but for the moment (3201ddb00097 and after) the main priority is to get back to a repository where "isabelle build -a" works. There are already several changes pushed on top of the bad state, which easily leads into a situation that takes a long time to disentangle.

I have myself various changes waiting and cannot move forward now, neither on main Isabelle nor AFP.

    Makarius