Dear developers,

there have been some failures in the last two runs of the slow sessions:

https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/isabelle-nightly-slow/349/
https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/isabelle-nightly-slow/348/

(Relevant changesets are listed there.)

Unfortunately there have been no emails because for some reason, they
ran into the "hard" timeout as imposed by Jenkins. I will investigate
why they haven't been aborted the proper way.

What seems interesting are those two consecutive lines of log:

11:07:25.458 Iptables_Semantics_Examples: theory
Analyze_Synology_Diskstation
19:01:48.518 Run out of store - interrupting threads

(timestamps are elapsed time)

So, nothing happens for a while and then we get an out of memory error.
Note that the "slow" sessions are executed on 64 bit with an abundance
of memory.

Cheers
Lars