OK, I understand, what is the time frame for going back to normal? I did spent some time on this and I would like to see it finished.

As I mentioned earlier, I added finite lattices to simplify the proofs
in Enum.thy that finite_n are distributive complete lattices. However,
searching for dependencies on complete_distrib_lattice, I found a very similar class of finite lattices in Library. How should this be handled?

Viorel