Hi,

In one of our recent papers we provided direct links to the corresponding
Isabelle definitions, lemmas, etc (for example [1]). The anchors inside
Isabelle’s HTML output were added with a very crude shell script with multiple
invocations of sed.

So it would be great if the necessary id tags (and other semantic information)
could be added by Isabelle itself. I’m willing to implement this myself but I
would need some general pointers in the right direction. I’m guessing I can
implement this with Isabelle/Scala, right?

Gruß
Max

[1]
<http://cl-informatik.uibk.ac.at/isafor/experiments/lll/browser_info/AFP/LLL_Basis_Reduction/LLL_GSO_Impl.html#def:basis_reduction_main>