On 25/03/2024 13:08, Makarius wrote:
On 25/03/2024 11:48, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

Looking briefly at CakeML_Codegen, I don't see anything suspicious for the past 30 days. I've also queried the underlying database for 120 days: nothing to be seen --- at least not for threads=1 that is used here.

As I pointed out in that private thread, the problem started 10 months ago with a partiular changeset. Since then the running times have been stable.

I did not see any changeset ids in that private threads. Looking more closely, here they are: AFP/fccdd28b5d84 which says "adapted to Isabelle/84a7a0029c82".

You had to look more closely, i.e. follow the link I posted.

Tobias

     Makarius