Dear Isabelle users,

Isabelle2024-RC2 is now scheduled for 18-Apr-2024: 15 days after
Isabelle2024-RC1.

There has been sufficient time to finalize everything for the stable, unchangeable, and by definition perfect release. After the fork-point, really important changes need to be sent to me via e-mail.

An open problem is the status of afp-devel: from the silence of anybody responsible for it, I conclude that everything is fine and the AFP fork will follow shortly after the Isabelle repository fork.

This will allow to move on with post-release development on the spot: a few people have already pending changes in the pipeline.

        Makarius