Salam~

I want to share with you how sometimes we don't have to teach our children via
lecture but rather by actions.  My father and late mother (may Allah Bless her
soul) were Malay primary school teachers at a small town named Tapah Road,
Perak.  It is a very small town and still is. My mother was a local there.
Almost everybody in town knew my parents and of course us... me and my other
siblings.  We are known as......
(the rest of the story, refer my blog at http://datomustafakamal.blogspot.com/)
** saja nak promote own blog, baru belajar nih... :-)

Dato' Hj. Mustafa Kamal b. Mohd Zaini (hp: +60192149345)
blogspot: http://datomustafakamal.blogspot.com/
Humanitarian Activist
PALESTINE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (PACE)
TABUNG KEMANUSIAAN MINDANAO (TKM)
AKSI CEPAT TANGGAP (ACT), MALAYSIAN REP

Pohon anda support program "FAST TO FUND" anjuran JIM International, PACE dan
Karisma International.
Berpuasa dan Menderma untuk Ummat Palestin.
Semuga ALlah SWT sentiasa memberikan rahmatNya kepada kehidupan kita semua.
Website F2F ialah - www.jim.org.my/fast2fund
(ada video multimedia Fast2fund, brosur dll. di sini)
Email add -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
and more!
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658

Kirim email ke