Assalamu aleikum.

As mentioned in the Washington Post article
[ see: CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY GROUP GRABS 300 MUSLIM
TSUNAMI CHILDREN
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/islamiccommunitynet/message/7698
], the WorldHelp christian missionaries have deleted
from their website the web page that disclosed the
details of their plot against 300 Muslim children.

However, it remains temporarily available as a google
cache at:
http://216.239.63.104/search?q=cache:www.worldhelp.net/home/Tsunami_Orphans.asp

Yahoo sometimes breaks up lengthy urls. If this
happens,

1. copy the entire url to the address bar and
2. remove any empty spaces that show up.

---

HELP TSUNAMI ORPHANS IN INDONESIA
WorldHelp
January 6, 2005
http://216.239.63.104/search?q=cache:www.worldhelp.net/home/Tsunami_Orphans.asp

---
photos:

http://www.worldhelp.net/images/Tsunami/Tsunami_Orphans.jpg

http://www.worldhelp.net/Email/Child_Bandaged.jpg

http://www.worldhelp.net/Email/Child_trash_Tsunami.jpg
---

The death toll has reached 156,000 and is still
climbing. Everyday, more bodies are found in the
debris ... there are thousands still missing that may
never be found ... many people fear their loved ones
were washed out to sea.

Banda Aceh was the epicenter of the quake and tsunami,
it has been totally annihilated. They are calling it
the "City of the Dead" ... it is now a city of
corpses. It is dark and littered with dead bodies,
mounds of construction debris, demolished cars, and
thick mud.

The Aceh people are strict Sunni Muslims and have been
very instrumental in spreading Islam throughout
Indonesia and other parts of Southeast Asia. It is
often stated, "To be Aceh is to be Muslim." The Aceh
people strongly and even violently oppose other
religions. They are unreached with the gospel.

The Aceh province is the only province in Indonesia
where Shari'a Islamic Law has been formally
instituted. They also practice a mix of animistic
beliefs and various superstitions. Banda Aceh is known
as the "Doorway to Mecca" for Muslim pilgrims from
Indonesia.

Normally, Banda Aceh is closed to foreigners and
closed to the gospel. But, because of this
catastrophe, our partners there are earning the right
to be heard and providing entrance for the gospel.

More than 300 children under the age of 12 became
orphans last week in Banda Aceh. Their parents died in
the disaster. Our partners in Medan and Jakarta want
to open a children's home to take care of as many of
these orphaned children as possible ... and we want to
help.

We have a four fold strategy for Indonesia with our
partners there.

1. Focusing on keeping children alive by providing
clean water, adequate sanitation, basic nutrition, and
routine medical care. These basics are crucial for
survival.
2. Caring for separated children … finding children
who have lost their families, identifying them, and
reuniting them with their extended families wherever
possible.
3. Making sure the children are protected from
exploitation. In these devastated environments in the
tsunami zone, where families are broken apart, incomes
are lost, and hope is in short supply … children are
more vulnerable.
4. Providing housing and ongoing care for the 300
orphan children of Banda Aceh.

Our partners tell us,"We do not want to just
distribute help and leave. We are committed to bring
help and hope to these children. We want them to know
that Jesus loves them and plant Christian principles
as early as possible in their age. To accomplish this
means long-term commitment."

They need rent for housing the children, beds,
cabinets, desks, food and water, children's workers
... we do not have time to place these children in our
Child Sponsorship Program.

It would take several months for us to get their
photos and background information and to raise the $24
per month to sponsor them. We do not have time.

These children are homeless, destitute, traumatized,
orphaned, with nowhere to go, nowhere to sleep and
nothing to eat. If we can place them in a Christian
children's home, their faith in Christ could become
the foothold to reach the Aceh people.

We must raise $70,000 immediately to begin this
children's home. Thankfully, $23,000 was raised over
the weekend for this project so that leaves $47,000
that we must wire this week in order to place these
children in a Christian home.

Normally World Help designates 12% of all donations
for administrative costs, but due to the magnitude of
this horrific disaster, we are sending 100% of every
donation to relief … and the funds are being wired
daily. That means what you give today, can be in Banda
Aceh tomorrow.

I am asking you to once again, please help. The need
is great ... the opportunity is great ... will you
please help ... no gift is too small.

Time is of the essence. Their survival is at stake. We
only have one week to let the government know that we
will take these orphaned children and provide them
with a Christian home ... please let me hear from you
today.

Will you please send your best gift today? To help
with the Tsunami Relief, make a credit card donation
on our secure site or call 1(800) 541-6691. You can
also send a check today to World Help at:

PO Box 501
Forest, Virginia 24551

Thank you and God Bless you,

Vernon Brewer

http://216.239.63.104/search?q=cache:www.worldhelp.net/home/Tsunami_Orphans.asp

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links