ALBaseerah Org <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bismillaah Wal Hamdulillaah Wa As-Salatu wa As-Salamu 'Ala Rasoolillaah Wa Ba'd:

Beloved brothers and sisters – May Allaah Shower His Rahmah upon you

Salaamun 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh.

We ask Allaah that this email reaches you while you, your family and your community are in the best of Eemaan, health, and circumstances.

Insha Allaah, Tomorrow -Saturday -  February 19th, 2005 our honorable Scholar Shaykh Abdullaah Bin Abdur-Rehmaan Al-Ghudyaan will deliver live lecture about Obligation of As-Salaah. You may also broadcast this and future lecture live in your local Masjid free of charge. Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for further info.

If you have any questions for scholars, please email your questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Insha Allaah your questions will be presented to the Mashaaykh in the order received.

We have also updated our audio lounge and have included all lectures. Please visit http://www.albaseerah.org/audio/index.htm

 Please note that weekly updates will be available thorough our mailing list.

Live Lectures with Scholars

1st and 3rd Saturday of Every month

@ 1:00 pm (EST) 6:00 pm (GMT)

To maximize the benefit Please inform other Masaajid and Islamic centers in your community to take advantage of this golden opportunity and to learn from scholars.

Upcoming Lecture details:

Saturday, February 19th, 2005

Time:

1:00 pm EST (6:00 pm GMT)

Lecturer:

Shaykh Abdullaah Ibn Abdur-Rehmaan Al-Ghudyaan

(Member of Council of Senior Scholars, Member of Lajnah Ad-Daaimah lil Iftaa)

Topic:

Obligation of As-Salaah

All lectures are translated live, wa lillaahil Hamd.

Please contact your local Masjid to hold these classes LIVE in your Masjid or if you wish you may gather a group of Muslims at a convenient location.

Please email your location details to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You will be provided access code promptly.

Alternatively, non-groups and individuals may listen to these lectures LIVE on line by tuning in to  http://www.albaseerah.org/live.htm

To listen to the recorded lectures of previous weeks please visit   http://www.albaseerah.org/audio.htm

Dear brothers and sisters –May Allaah multiply the reward of your good deeds -  If you wish to take part in this noble project, earn your share of rewards, maximize the benefit and contribute to this effort, we humbly request that you print, copy, distribute and post the flyer in your Masaajid and community Centers. Flyer can be found @  http://www.albaseerah.org/weeklyflyer.doc

You are also requested to post announcements and advertisement of this blessed effort in your local Masjid, different websites, chat rooms, and discussion boards.

May Allaah reward you all and grant you the best of this Duniyaa and the best of hereafter.

and be the first one to know the name of the lecturer (scholar) and topic for all future lectures.

Please share with us your thoughts and suggestions. We welcome your feed back, comments, and constructive criticism.

Individual Listeners please visit  http://www.albaseerah.org/live.htm   Lectures will be broadcasted live without the need of a password.

Yours,

ALBaseerah.Org

Your Channel to Benefit and Learn from Scholars

Visit our Audio Lounge and listen to all lectures of scholars absolutely FREE!!

http:// www.albaseerah.org/audio.htm

***-*** Live Lectures of Scholars  ***-***

http:// www.albaseerah.org/live.htm

Emergency Appeal Southeast Asia
Sponsor an Orphan for less than a $ a day

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada