To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:52 AM
Subject: Canadian flag

Right Hon. Paul Martin
Prime Minister
111 Wellington Street
Ottawa, Ontario
k1A 0A6

Dear Prime Minister,

You have heard many Canadians, myself included, comment on the Members of Parliament within your cabinet who are a virtual lobby for Israel, and have therefore undue access to decision-makers. While there are many friendship clubs and associations on the Hill, the Liberal Members of Parliament for Israel go beyond friendship and identify themselves not as a Canada-Israel friendship group or association, but as a group "for Israel."

This is reflected in the attached flyer announcing the reception they are holding in the Westin Hotel on March 5th, where pre-eminence is clearly given to the Israeli flag above the Canadian flag.

I hope that you will feel as outraged as I am. Canada should always come first.

Sincerely,

Bahija Réghaï
Address

Information for Party Leaders and other Members of Parliament
Right Hon. Paul Martin, Prime Minister
PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE
111 Wellington St
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6 Telephone:
(613) 992-4211

Hon. Pierre Pettigrew, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Foreign Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0G2Telephone:   (613) 995-1851
Hon. Stephen Harper
Leader of the Opposition
House of Commons
Conservative Party Leader
Wellington Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6
Telephone:   (613) 996-6740
Fax:  (613) 947-0310

Monsieur Gilles Duceppe
Leader du Bloc Québécois
Wellington Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6
Telephone: (613) 992-6779
Fax:: (613) 954-2121
Mr. Jack Layton
Leader of the New Democratic Party
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6
Telephone: (613) 995-7224
Fax:: (613) 995-4565
Click here for List of all Members of Parliament with titles and email addresses