wa alaykum

fair enough - will print out a copy of the story and pass onto the folks at idara publishing house and see what they say.

Also, another brother (Malhar) quoted from the book about following a sheikh. I could not find the reference in either volume on page 31. Please, Br Malhar, can you state which chapter and hadith commentary this is from - so I can verify that this comes from fazail e amal

As for spreading hanafiayat - what's wrong with the hanafi. school; Moreover, when 4 schools (including hanafi) are really about fiqh and not fazail, and the book fazail e amal is about fazails, how can it be claimed to be spreading hanafiyat?

Aneesa

mohammad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Asalam alekum wa rahmatullah wa barakatahu

Allah says in Quran
Lanatullahe alal Kazeebeen - Curse be on who tells Lie

Brother Mohammad Anas, the owner of Idara Ishaat-e-Diniyat has done Tawbah no doubt and Alhumdolillah I have seen him .. he was one the biggest publisher of Fazaail Amaal and even so that his father was responsible to change the name of the book from Tableegi Nisaab to Fazaail Amaal.
U can go and check and inshahaallah do ask him also why did he do taubah .. before making remarks as it is fraud story .. Alhumdolillah I am also the person who did taubah from these books bec Tableegi Jamat is not spreading Islam it is spreading Hanafiyat ...

Inshahaallah we can discussion on the content of the book if u agree inshahaallah

Wsalam alekum wa rahmatullah wa barakatahu

Mohammad
Anu Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Assalamu Alaykum all

The book is a very standard book compiled by a very renowned scholar (muhaddith). Whille you may or may not read the book, I would be very careful about passing judgements on this gentleman's knowledge especially when typically most of us are not as qualified.

I live in New Delhi and often visit Idara, the publishers of Fazail e Amail who CONTINUE TO sell it, infact keep bringing out different editions of the book and its components. I could check with them about the tawbah story - which, from the likes of it sounds like fraud.

Aneesa

shazia latif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Assalam u alaikum,

JazakALLAH. Yes I have read this article before. I have read this book and yes it does harm your aqeeda.
Here is an article that will be of interest who would like to find out about this book.

The Largest Publisher of the Fazaail-e-Amaal (Tableeghi Nisaab) makes Tawbah

http://www.ahya.org/amm/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=192

or you can directly go to

www.ahya.org and find it there.

Wassalam.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Children International
Would you give Hope to a Child in need?

· Click Here to meet a Girl
And Give Her Hope
· Click Here to meet a Boy
And Change His Life
Learn More

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

The Prophet (PBUH) said "Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse"

Say: He is Allah,  the One and
Only, Allah the Eternal, Absolute.
He does not beget, nor is He begotten. And there is none like Him.
(Soore Ikhlas 112:1-4)

Post message  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe        : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com