Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:42 PM
Subject: [IslamCity] ISTISHARAH IS BETTER THAN ISTIKHARAH

ISTISHARAH IS BETTER THAN ISTIKHARAH

Our reply to a muslim in the forum of web site:
www.islam.com

Istanbul, 2005-04-06

dear muslim nectar,

assalamu alaikum

salet al estikhara is explained in the ahaadees
(words) of our prophet muhammad peace be upon him.

I have a detail article on this subject written by me
in the turkish language as my mother tongue, but you
do not understand turkish.

however, let me explain a little bit in english:

before going to sleeping, pray a nafilah salah - two
rakahs. This is also called as "istikharah salah".

In the first rakah, read kafiruun surah after fatihah.

In the second rakah, read ihlaas surah after fatihah.

when you finish the prayer (=salah), please read the
prayer (=dua) of istihaarah.

If you know the original version of the istikharah
dua, it is better to read it in its original language
-arabic-.

you may also read the translation of the called dua in
any language like french, english etc. which you also
understand.

The important thing is that you should know and
understand what you say in the istikharah dua.

if you do not know the istikharah dua either in its
original language -arabic- or in its translations into
any foreign language; you may please say like the
below words, after you finish the istikharah prayer
(=salah, namaz) of two rak'ahs:

"o allah subhanallahu wa taala!. If this thing (please
name the thing on which you do istikharah) is hayr
(=good) for me, please help me to do it and show me
the rightest way in my dream."

"o allah subhanallahu wa taala!. If this thing (please
name the thing on which you do istikharah) is sharr
(=bad) for me, please help me not to do it and show me
the rightest way in my dream."

You may get some remarks in your dream and; you may
behave and decide according to the type of your dream.

Actually, our prophet muhammad peace be upon him does
not advise anyting on trying to get a mark and remark
in the dream after the two rak'ahs of the prayer. He
advises only to look at our heart and to decide
according to the (negative or positive) idea which
comes to our mind at first after the istikharah prayer
(=namaz, salah and dua). He also advises us to decide
what to do after praying the called istikharah salah
and dua SEVEN times.

By the way, the best way to do is the ISTISHARAH which
means to ask to a person who really has good ideas or
expert on the ISTIKHARAH subject that you wonder.

Moreover, the istisharah is better than the
istikharah; because the istisharah is  adviced in the
holy quran by Allah subhanahu wa taala, while
istikharah is adviced by our prophet muhammad peace be
upon him.

So, the istisharah is always necessary and is the best
way for all muslim brothers and sisters in the world.
This means, we muslims have to first ask to those who
know better than us on any subject, and then, if we
like, we may also do istikharah ourselves after
istisharah in order to be more satisfied. Please also
note that istikharah is sunnah (=voluntary), not farz
(=not obligatary).

Since your mother tongue is arabic, i kindly advise
you to read the holy quran and follow the ayahs there.
This is the best way to follow in your life.  I mean,
istikharah souldn't surround all of our life instead
of other best islamic worships.

These lines are the summary of the istikharah subject
(and of course on the istisharah a little bit).

May Allah subhanahu wa taala show the best ways of our
holy religion -ISLAM- to all of us.

Best Regards,

Fi amanillah.

Wassalamu alaikum.

Cemil Celepci
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Istanbul
Turkey

///

nektar's writings in the www.islam.com forum:

salet al estikhara
Posted by nectar on Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Comment:
salam sisters and brothers,
please tell me exactly how to do istikhara,how allah
answer my salet al istikhara,cause i feel lost about
the story i live,i want to know if iam on the right
way or not,i want to know what to do,i feel sad,allah
is my only helper,all i can do is to pray no choise
please give me all information about salet el
istikhara,please answer and tell me when i do this
salet how to know if iam on the good way or not,if you
will tell me i must follow my sense and my heart,then
i will be confused,their is confusion between the way
i feel before doing this salet and after it,it is the
same,is it?????
did this salet changes our feeling about something .i
hope you understand me,i prefer to speak arabic or
french more than english.
thank you.
salam.
///

my country...
Posted by nectar on Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Comment:
salam,
iam from tunisia,here they dont let any women to wear
hijab,they punish each women do that with different
way they dont let her study in peace,if she resist
they put her in prison please at that case what a
tunisian muslim women
should do???
salam

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

Yahoo! Groups Links

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/