I would be interested. MY wife and I would love to know more about this.
Please contact me ASAP. I am an American Citizen.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Andrea Peterson [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IslamCity] MUSLIM BABY IN NEED!!!!!!!!!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu May 5, 2005  7:35 am
Subject: Fwd: Muslim Baby

as'salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu sisters.........please pass
this along to the ummah....

 "Beauty is in the Gemstone of the Beholder..."
www.sabirahs.50megs.com
Peace and Blessings, Sabirah!

MUSLIM BABY IN NEED OF FOSTER PARENTS
Asalaam Aleikum Brother and Sisters:

We have yet again another CAS child in need of a Muslim foster parent. It
my understanding that this baby's parents (originally from Iraq) do not
want the child in their care and as a result, they have agreed to sign off
their
parental rights. Baby Mohamed has a severe disability and is currently
placed in a non-muslim home; soon to be adopted by his foster parents.

What's disturbing about this case is that the foster parents are requesting
to change baby's religion ASAP as they want to pray for the baby in a
church. The good news is that the baby's CAS worker is a muslim and she is
working deligently to stop this madness and help baby Mohamed. She has
already informed the foster parents that they can not change child's
religion, at least at this point unless they adoption papers come
through...this usually takes time. Brothers and sisters we all are
obligated to help baby Mohamed...so roll up your sleaves and start calling
around to find a muslim home before baby Mohamed is adopted off.

I do not have all the details for this case but I am pleading to all of you
to assist locating a muslim family for baby Mohamed. I'm told that the baby
is about a year old and is very adorable. As you are aware, a child with
disability receives all sort of incentives from the federal govt. In
addition, CAS foster parents do get paid handsomely for caring for children
with disabilities.

Please call your friends, family, relatives, whoever who is willing to
become a foster parent. The process of becoming a foster parent isn't that
complicated. Remember fostering isn't the same as adoption. All you need is
to have a home and some time to care for the child. Remember, this is a
toddler...lets open our hearts and our homes for another baby instead of
focusing on OUR own...(sorry if I've offended anyone :). Baby Mohamed's
current foster parents have stated that unless this child is made a
Christian so that they can pray for him, they can no longer continue caring
for him. CAS is willing to allow whoever who qualifies to foster baby
Mohamed. SO lets work on this one insha-allah and help make a difference in
our community and most importantly for baby Mohamed.

If you have any leads, please call me directly so that I can ensure the
name reaches the right person. I can be reached at 258-2012 after 6 pm or
at work 252-1171 Ext. 2803 or via my cell 564-6901 or e-mail.

Jazak Allah for all your efforts and please make dua for baby Mohammed and
his family.

Hassan

PS- I will be presenting this case to ISWA board sunday insha-allah

( the contact details for Brother Hassan are given below )

Salaam,

I have left a message on the cell phone numbmer provided for an email
address.
It seems Hassan is the CAS Worker himself. The numbers are all from Windsor
with an area code 519. Inshallah I will hear from him soon. If anybody
wishes
to contact him can do so now by calling.

Hassan Awed
(519)252-1171 ext 2803 - Childrens Aid Society
(519)258-2012 after 6pm
(519)564-6901 - cell

Jazuks,
Nida

Salaam (Peace be upon you), Andrea (Saleema)   "To God belongs all that is
in the heavens and all that is on the earth. Whether you show what is in
your own selves or conceal it, God will call you to account for it. Then He
forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills, for God is Able to do
all things."  (Qur'an 2:284).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sTR6_D/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links