Wa Alaikum al Salaam,

Logically, do you think Allah(subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) makes mistakes?
Do you think he creates each and every person according to his own
desires?  If so, how can you think you should change your hair if it
is decreed for you the way he wants it? Why do you want to change it?
To be more attractive to men? It is far better to seek his glory than
the glory of men who may only want their fantasies fulfilled.  He
made all the colors as he saw fit, he gave the Swedish women their
color, he gave each person what he wanted them to have. Because he
thought his colors were so beautiful, and would be a distraction to
men, he wants you to cover it in modesty. You want to color it to
show it off. Also, L'Oreal has some Arabs as their major
stockholders, some of whom are not regarded as being very good Arabs.

Salaams,
gina

--- In islamcity@yahoogroups.com, Ahmad Termizi wrote:
> Assalam-e-kum.
>
> Recently i'm doubt about the hair color. Some people
> said that it is halal but most of them deny it. Till
> one day, it's advertised on the newspaper stated that
> it is halal. Moreover, they're convincing others by
> saying it can be used in solat, mean that, we can
> still take wudu'.
> Actually the brand is from loreal paris.
> It's worse when one of my cousin used it.
> Can anyone explain abuot this. It is save?
> Tq
>
> May Allah be with you.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links