AsSalaam O Alaikum

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Discipline in Islaam

Islaam is 24 hours 7 days a week Fulltime Religion

Allah is One  <---> Quraan is One <---> Siraat_ul_Mustaqeem is One
One Ummah <---> One Islaam     <---> One Voice <---> One Worshipping Method

Discipline is a key factor for the Success of a Nations or society. Generally it is said that if you want to see the culture of a society or nation, see their Traffic. If people are Driving Sober, then that society may be very good, BUT if the people are breaking the Discipline and laws of Driving, then surely the people of that nation or society are not Sober.

The Power of Discipline:

To see the power of Discipline, you need to see the Parade (March Past) of the Army of a socialized country. BUT they don't Parade on any bridge, since their Parade are so synchronized that they may create an enormous power, which could collapse a Bridge.

The Power of a Religion:

The key factor of any Religion to be Powerful is the Worshipping Method. We need to correct our Worshipping Method immediately, without any delay. You hear it or read it, that is it. Now it is between you and Allah. Also you need to invite others as well.

As for those who Divide their Religion and break up into Sects, thou hast NO part (Not Muslim any More) in them in the least: their affair is with Allah. He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did." [Al_Quraan_006:159]

If you DIFFER in anything (Faith, Salaat, Sayaam, Zakaat, Hajj, etc.) amongst yourself, then REFER to Allah and his Messenger, if you really believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for determinations. [Al_Quraan_004.059]

Weather you believe or not, our Foundation (Worshipping Method) is widely divided into several sects. Not only every group, believing on, that they are right, BUT every person practically believe that he is right, and perfect, so he is acting accordingly.

Allah wants us to start Obeying him IMMEDIATELY so Don’t Delay:

And (remember, O children of Israel) when We made a covenant with you and caused the Mount to tower above you, (saying): Hold fast that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein, that ye may ward off (evil). [Al_Quraan_002.063]

As we can see, now a days more and more record breaking disasters are coming to the land, which may be an alarm to the human, so below are my advise to Muslims as well as Non-Muslims:

Worshipping Method

Allah wants us to come towards One Worshipping Method IMMEDIATELY so Don’t Delay, since Record Breaking Disasters are increasing:

And (remember, O children of Israel) when We made a covenant with you and caused the Mount to tower above you, (saying): Hold fast that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein, that ye may ward off (evil). [Al_Quraan_002.063]

Generally Muslims agree that Islaam spread from Mecca Mukarama and Madinah Munawarah to the rest of the world. BUT practically is different.

If you want to build a very tall building, you must first build its foundation accordingly. Foundation is the most important part of every thing. Worshipping Method, specially, Salaat is the main foundation of Islaam.

Weather you believe or not, our Foundation (Worshipping Method) is widely divided into several sects. Not only every group, believing on, that they are right, BUT every person practically believe that he is right, and perfect, so he is acting accordingly.

Blind Faith:

When they are told to follow the (Revelation) that has sent down, they say: nay, we shall follow the ways that we found our fathers (following). What if it is Satan beckoning them to the Penalty of the (Blazing) Fire? [Al_Quraan_031.021]

Think again, why we Muslims are so divided and who is taking benefits from it and destroying us, one group at a time and who knows next will be yours. It is only the concept that I am right. Islaam spread from Mecca to the rest of the world and not the other way.

Take an example, if a new person becomes Muslim, from north west (ALASKA, USA) or south west (Argentina) or North East(Japan) or South East (New Zealand or Australia), What method of worship he should follow???. Why we are creating so many confusions to new Muslims??? When will we open our eyes???

In India, Pakistan, and Iran we have Shia, Brelwee, Dewbandi, Ahle-Hadees and much more. Every group saying they are really following Quraan and Sunnah and every group is giving clear reference from Quraan and Hadiths.

Where should this new muslim go to learn the method of worshiping, India, Pakistan, or Iran.???

My suggestion will be to go to Mecca, the Center of the world Landwise. and obviously the Center of Islaam.

I believe that Allah has to keep the releigion Islaam till the day of judgment and there will be no new religion. I also believe that Allah is one, Rasool Allah(SAW) is one, Quraan is one and so the worshiping method is one.

Should we unite under one methodology for all Worships, for the Unity of Muslim. Can we do little sacrifice for the unity of Muslim. Regarding Worshiping Method, can we follow recent Imaam Kabaa, eventually Imaam Shafee (one of the four Imaam) and of course following Quraan & Sunnah, for the Unity of Muslim? Is there any thing wrong in it? If you are not coming to this unity, then may be you are the main problem we are facing in Uniting the Muslim Ummah, if there is nothing wrong on this unity.

According to your methodology, will the followers of Imaam Shafee go to hell? If not, why don’t you join to follow Imaam Shafee for the Perfect Unity of Muslim Ummah. This is the key point on Uniting Muslim Ummah.

Change yourself NOW Before it gets Too LATE:

Verily Allah will never change the condition of a people until they (first) change it themselves. [Al_Quraan_013.011]

And if you turn away, Allah will exchange you for some another people, and they will not be like you. [Al_Quraan_047.038]

Call yourself Muslims: (No Shiaa no Sunnee, Islaam is Unity)

And strive for Allah with the endeavor, which is His (Allah’s) right. He (Allah) has chosen you and has imposed no difficulties (hardship) on you in religion. It is the faith of your father Abraham (PBUH) (is yours). It is He (Allah) Who named you Muslims, both before and in this (Scripture), that the Messenger may be witness against you, and that you may be witness against mankind. So establish regular Prayer (Worship), pay the poor due (Charity), and hold fast to Allah. He (Allah) is your Protecting Friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper. [Al_Quraan_022.078]

(Don’t Call yourself Shiaa, Sunnee, Berelvee, Deubandee, Ahle-Hadees etc, Just call yourself Muslims, since Allah named you as Muslims)

May Allah UNITE all Muslims. AMEEN.

Converts to islam Holy quran