[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
To:islamcity@yahoogroups.com
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:Nashid Abdul-Khaaliq
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [IslamCity] The Hypocrisy of Muslims Exposed!

The Prophet (saaw) said in his last sermon, "Know that every Muslim is a brother to every other Muslim, and that the Muslims constitute one nation." He also said that Muslims are like one body and when one part of the body hurts then the rest of the body should join in to alleviate the pain.

Today we have changed the Prophet's (saaw) words to adhere to western definitions and see ourselves as one nation only within the country we live and not through the identification with Muslims world wide. Nothing wrong with identifying with the people and country where you live. But there is something definitely wrong when we don't identify with the pain and suffering of Muslims all over the world. When we don't care to know because that knowledge is too "depressing", "boring", etc and the only pain we respond to is when we feel it like in Katrina, then we have lost our humanity and Muslim identity and strayed far from what Islam truly teaches. A higher level of development is when we grow to identify with the suffering of any human being anywhere in the world.

Outside his comment of using the word Kufaar to describe people of the West, I agree with brother Khilafah's comments below. We should all read them carefully. Well for Katrina, Tsunami, and other disasters at least there was aid coming to them. But Fallujah and other cities in Iraq, Afghanistan and the devastation that the Palestinians are constantly living under, there is no aid and their situation is worse. Where is the outpouring of American Muslim support for them?

I repeat that the Prophet (saaw) said, "Know that every Muslim is a brother to every other Muslim, and that the Muslims constitute one nation."  Have we now changed that to mean that only if we are US citizens we are one nation and only then would American Muslims give support?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I want to ask you, ISNA, ICNA, CAIR and other organization asking for donations and help for Katrina relief where were you when man made disaster fell on Fallujah in which entire city was demolished torubble, around 50,000 people were killed that included infants, little children, women and old and sick in the hospital and 200,000 people were evicted to desert tents? Are you saying that American lives are more important than Iraqi lives? I saw on the TV one woman moaning and crying for her dog who died in the hurricane, did she cry when thousands of babies and women died in Iraq by a man-made disaster? Did the American media cover Iraq's man-made disaster even 1% of what coverage Katrina is getting? Please answer and put these questions to the organizations of Muslim Americans. What did you send to Fallujah for relief?

I am not against sending help to the people in misery irrespective of faith. But my question is, why not to help the Muslims in misery especially those whose misery was created by the American bombs. The other aspect is the misery of the Africans in Mali, Niger, Darfur. Bangladesh and other poor countries need help too. If America pulls out its troops from occupied countries it will save one billion dollars a week and free up over 200,000 troops and mercenaries, hundreds of helicopters, humvees, trucks, etc to help and rebuild New Orleans and other towns hit by Katrina, millions of homeless Americans and much more. Please forward my follow up comments and this one also to all those organizations not raising funds for those who are being ignored by the world. For Katrina disaster the Congress has granted 10.5 billion dollars and the President has already signed the bill. A few hundred thousand dollars from the American Muslims will not do much for Katrina victims but will do a lot for the Iraqis, Afghanis, and Africans. What are our priorities? Are we trying to help the needy and please Allah or trying to please the American government and other Americans? Let us be realistic.

So what are you trying to do to suck up to the Kufaar? This is what Allah(SWT) says in the Quraan," 14. Have you (O Muhammad SAW) not seen those (hypocrites) who take for friends a people upon whom is
the Wrath of Allah ? They are neither of you (Muslims) nor of them , and they swear to a lie while they know.

15. Allah has prepared for them a severe torment. Evil indeed is that which they used to do.  (58:14-15)

"Strive as in a race to achieve the
goal of excellence in all that you do."

For real insights visit:

http://www.geocities.com/mewatch99/

Regards,
Nashid

ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL

Holy quran Converts to islam Different religions beliefs
Islam Comparative religion