Anna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Anna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard
trimmed.

Barber began to work; they began to have a good conversation.

They talked about so many things and various subjects. When they
eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't
believe that God exists."

Why do you say that?" asked the customer

"Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God
doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick
people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there
would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God
who would allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he
didn't want to start an argument.

The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just
after he left the barbers shop, he saw a man in the street with
long, stringy, dirty hair & an un trimmed beard. He looked dirty and
unkempt.

The customer turned back and entered the barbershop again and he
said to the barber:

"You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and
I am a barber. And I just worked on you!"

"No!" the customer exclaimed.

"Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people
with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards like that man outside."

"Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to
me."

"Exactly!" affirmed the customer. "That's the point!

God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and
do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering
in the World."

Back to Huma's Homepage on Islam...

Salaam (Peace be upon you), Andrea (Saleema)   "To God belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth. Whether you show what is in your own selves or conceal it, God will call you to account for it. Then He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills, for God is Able to do all things."  (Qur'an 2:284).

Converts to islam Prophet muhammad Holy quran