Assalaam alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

Frauds - Be Careful - & - Good Luck - AMEEN

Beware of different kind of unholy workers and cheaters. Save your self, this is another kind of Jihaad specially for Muslim. Non-Muslim who are pretending to be Muslim and calling you brothers and sisters but infact they are nothing but Fraudesters  and eventually fuel for Hell (Jahannam). Never pass any information to any one even if they say they are at the end of their life and want to do good deed, this is not true at all. They are only after your hard earned money and take advantage of your kindness and innocence.

Read and pass it on to as many brothers and sisters as possible.

NOTICE FOR CHEATERS, LIERS, FRAUDESTERS, DECEIVERS AND SINNERS WHO DO NOT FEAR THEIR TERM WILL COME AND SOON.

  1. Any income from fraud, cheat, deception and lies are as if you are putting fire of Hell in you belies.
  2. Your dependents who are innocent will not be effected how you provide them with their livelihood. It is your responsibility to feed them with your genuine, hard earned (Halaal) income.
  3. It is certain that you are born by the will of God though may be a scum of the earth but nevertheless born and you are sure to die one day. It is not only living and dying for which you will be accountable. You will be judged by what you did while living, if good then your rewards will no drought be good, but this does not apply in your and your accomplice’s case. For your type of people God has created Hell and He has promised to fill it with people like you.
  4. You have cheated, lied, swindled and tricked a few people and you may still be able to do a few more but your cycle will come to an end soon and your never ending misery, troubles will start in this world and here after for ever and ever.
  5. Don’t forget those innocent people whom you have made your target and cheated will be praying every moment of their life for your destructions, sufferings, for you to have all sorts of diseases and made crippled so that you can never harm any one again.
  6. If you still want to escape God’s anger which is just round the corner then return what you and your accomplice’s have acquired by cheat, lie, deception and fraudulent activities to their owners, now. You may believe you are undetectable and immune from punishment but believe it all the appropriate authorities are well informed about your activities and soon you will be locked behind the bars for good.

DO THE ONLY DECENT THING, BACK OFF, RETURN THE STOLEN PROPERTIES AND ASK GOD’S FORGIVENESS WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME AND PROMISS NEVER TO DO IT AGAIN. YOU WILL DIE AND SURELY BE THE PERMANENT OCCOPENENT OF HELL, IF YOU DONT.

Well-wishers