Khalid Latif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: "Khalid Latif" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Khalid Latif" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FW: I ASKED GOD TO TAKE AWAY MY HABIT
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 22:35:47 +0500

I ASKED GOD………………….

I asked God to take away my habit.*
God said, No.*
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.*

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.*
God said, No.*
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary*

I asked God to grant me patience.*
God said, No.*
Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;
it isn't granted, it is learned.*

I asked God to give me happiness.*
God said, No.*
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.*

I asked God to spare me pain.*
God said, No.*
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.*

I asked God to make my spirit grow.*
God said, No.*
You must grow on your own! ,
but I will prune you to make you fruitful.*

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.*
God said, No.*

I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.*

I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.*
God said..*.Ahhhh,

* finally you have Got the idea.
Courtesy: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Image by FlamingText.com

Back to Huma's Homepage on Islam...

Salaam (Peace be upon you), Andrea (Saleema)   "To God belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth. Whether you show what is in your own selves or conceal it, God will call you to account for it. Then He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills, for God is Able to do all things."  (Qur'an 2:284).