"*.*.HaSSaN.*.*" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kiss The Feet Of Your Mother ,The Success Will
 Kiss Your Feet
Namaz Parheen
The Prophet Mohammad (SAW) said
" The Best Amongst You Are Those Who Learn And Teach Al-Qur'an"

Whatever difficulty you experience, it is what your hands have earned and He has forgiven most of it.
(Al-Quran 42:31)

"Surely they who recite the Book of Allah and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them secretly and openly, hope for a gain which will not perish."
Note: Download MP3 Audio Quran http://www.alquranic.com/mp3quran

Sacrifice of Ibrahim (Alaihi salaam)

[37. Surah As-Saffat : Ayahs 99-113]

"And he said: Surely I fly to my lord; He will guide me. "O my Lord! Grant me a righteous (son)!" So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear. Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him, he said: "O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice: Now see what is thy view!" (The son) said: "O my father! Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me, if God so wills one practicing Patience and Constancy!" So when they had both submitted their wills (to God), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice), We called out to him "O Abraham! "Thou hast already fulfilled the vision!" - thus indeed do We reward those who do right. For this was obviously a trial. And We ransomed him with a Feat sacrifice. And We perpetuated (praise) to him among the later generations. Peace be on Ibrahim. Thus do We reward the doers of good. Surely he was one of Our believing servants. And We gave him the good news of Ishaq, a prophet among the good ones. And We showered Our blessings on him and on Ishaq; and of their offspring are the doers of good, and (also) those who are clearly unjust to their own souls."
Allah (Himself) Declared Ibrahim (Alaihi salaam) Khalil-ul-Allah (Allah's Friend)
[4. Surah  Nisaa : Ayahs 125]

"And who has a better religion than he who submits himself entirely to Allah? And he is the doer of good (to others) and follows the faith of Ibrahim, the upright one, and Allah took Ibrahim as a friend."

Peace And Blessings Of Allah...
Dont miss the Fast on the Day of `Arafah [9th Dhul-Hijjah]

Dear Muslim,

You must have read many emails regarding “virtues of Days of Dhul-Hijjah”.  Due to the importance of the Day of Arafa`h I am here to “remind” you not to make the most of this Blessed Day, Observe Fast on this Day, and do as much as azkar & Dua as you can.

 In Saudi Arabia , 9th Dhul-Hijjah is on Wednesday

& in Pakistan & North America its on Thursday .

So Please Dont Miss Fast on this Day:

  • Prepare Your Sehri [Sahoo] &
  • Set your Alarm.
  • & remind other Muslims to Fast on this Day
Insha Allah Fasting on the Day of Arafa'h will be an expiation for two years.

Question:

What is the ruling concerning the fasting the day of Arafah?

Fatwa:

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Fasting the day of Arafah is a supererogatory work. The Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has urged people to fast this day. Abu Qatadah narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was asked about observing the fast on the day of Arafah, he replied: "It makes amends for the sins (committed) during past year and the subsequent year. He was also asked about fasting on the day Aashoora (Tenth day of Muharram). He answered: "It atones for the sins of the preceding year”.

When he was asked about fasting on Monday, he said: "This (Monday) is the day on which I was born, and the day on which I was commissioned for Prophethood, and I received the first revelation”.

As mentioned above, fasting the day of Arafah is only for those who are not performing Hajj. But, in regard to those who are performing Hajj, giving up fasting is preferable, so that they can be strong to carry out the whole ceremonies of that day such as making Du'a, staying in Arafah, going to Muzdalifah and overnight stay at Muzdalifah and the like.

Allah knows best.

Answerer: Fatwa Team Supervised by Dr. Abdulla Al-Faqeeh

Have A Nice Time

Alway's Remember Me In Ur Prayers
Please read this message and forward it to maximum people.
When you work for
ALLAH, ALLAH works for you.
Image by Nauman Rahim

  aaya_karo_naayahoo.com
aaya_karo_nahotmail.com

Faqeer Sufi Jawaid Iqbal Qadri Irshadi Muhammadi

Kaliph of "Sufi Baba" & Chief Executive of

Bazam-e-Ghous-e-Azam

Yahoo! Shopping