As Salaamu Alaikum,

We would like to thank everyone who has submitted information for this exhibit.  It is growing and will be on tour the summer of 2006, insh'Allah.  We plan to announce the tour dates at the 6th Annual International Women's History/3rd Annual Muslim Women's Leadership Summit here in
Atlanta, insh'Allah.

Everyone who has submitted information that is now five years old we would like an updated photograph and biography.  Remember to keep it to one page and the photo can be a snapshot size or 5"X7" photo (black and white or color).

Please sisters this exhibit highlights the accomplishments of Muslim women and girls from around the globe.  It is a collection of newspaper and magazine articles and some artifacts.  We need more submissions so please get your information to us by February 15, 2006, insh'Allah.  We plan to mount all information received, insh'Allah.

Who should submit:

Any sister who has a leadership position in her community this includes those make sure anniversaries are remembered, children are recognized for their accomplishments, etc.  Educators, businesswomen (all types of businesses), politicians, academic professionals, Attorneys, Doctors (all disciplines), organizers/activist, etc.

Let us hear from all of you around the globe (that includes the US and metro Atlanta), we mean it!  We want to see something from all of you.

Please send information to:

Our Place, Our Time and Our Destiny
c/o Spencer-Majeed, Ltd.
PO Box 1093
Conley, GA 30288

Remember the deadline of February 15, 2006.

Another subject:

Help us find tour locations.  The exhibits Our Place, Our Time and Our Destiny and 1000 Peace Women Around the Globe are available to be shown after March 11, 2006, insh'Allah.  Call Hadayai Majeed at (404) 366-6610 or (800) 285-9489 pin #00 for details.  The exhibits must be secure at all times during the tour.  We must have our representative accompany the exhibit to and from host city.

Please pass this on to all you know.

ma salaam

Holy quran