Ann Coulter

"We should invade their (Muslim) countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.
We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers.
We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

George W. Bush (President of the United States)

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. "This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."

Jerry Falwell

“There’s nothing that would bring the wrath of the Christian public in this country down on this government like abandoning or opposing Israel in a critical matter,”
“Mohammad is a terrorist and Islam is evil”.

John Ashcroft (Attorney General)

"Islam is a religion in which God requires you to send your son to die for him. Christianity is a faith in which God sends his son to die for you."
They appended a claim that this statement is taken out of context, but does not explain in what type of context such a statement might be appropriate or not highly offensive.

Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin

“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”
"Islam is a religion in which God requires you to send your son to die for him. Christianity is a faith in which God sends his son to die for you."
They appended a claim that this statement is taken out of context, but does not explain in what type of context such a statement might be appropriate or not highly offensive.

Pat Robertson (Christian Coalition)

"The Islamic people, the Arabs, were the ones who captured Africans, put them in slavery, and sent them to America as slaves. Why would the people in America want to embrace the religion of slavers."
Muslims are "worse than the Nazis"
"Hinduism was demonic, and that Hindus ought not be allowed to enter the United States."

Saxby Chambliss

"Just turn [the sheriff] loose and have him arrest every Muslim that crosses the state (of Georgia) line."

Jerry Vines (Southern Baptist Convention)

"They would have us believe that Islam is just as good as Christianity. Christianity was founded by the virgin-born son of God, Jesus Christ. Islam was founded by Muhammad, a demon-possessed pedophile who had 12 wives, the last one of which was a nine-year-old girl."

For the full article, please look at http://www.usislam.org/     Secton "It is a Joke!"
And read more in: http://www.usislam.org/itsajoke/quotesamericantaliban.htm

PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.