Dear All
A.A

Alhamduallih at the dawah stall  we had a very positive response from the public, most of them were shocked to see that Denmark and France had no right to hurt the feeling of other communities.  Police were very protective towards us because we had a football match at luton football ground also public complained about the al muhajiroun behavior towards public in town center because the public called them to do something about them , AL muhajiroun have started their stall again, we told the police that Islam teaches tolerance and dialogue in best manner.  The police told us that you are doing a good job by having a stall in town center and  telling/giving leaflets to people and telling them that we should respect each other and live in peace and police  told us  keep it up and other non-Muslims/Muslims told us, it's great to see a stall where we can discuss things in a very best manner.

Guess what brothers/sisters, in luton the AL muhajiroun  are very aggressive and rude , as my uncle who is Consultant  doctor of mental patients, he  said to me once that son watch from Muslims who are talking very rude and aggressively towards non-Muslims/Muslims, the reason for that might be  either they have been paid  by secret service to give islam bad name  or they have been abused  at home by their family members. My uncle told me  If you have studied  Islam for the sake of Allah  you will know how to behave towards other communities or family members.
So beware from AL muhajiroun  they are getting strange revert???? group leaders. May Allah guide all of us and  protect all of us from the evil ameen.

Wasslam Zahid Khan

S<> wrote:
al muhajiroun AKA al ghurabaa AKA ahlul sunnah wal jama'a AKA blah...
in the main article on this in today's Guardian, it said:

Passersby stopped police officers to ask why the marchers were being allowed to carry banners threatening further suicide attacks in the city. One police officer replied: "Don't worry. We are photographing them."

and David Davis is already calling for them to be prosecuted!

Hanif AbdulMuhit <> wrote:
aa.
I was totally shocked and speechless. Does anyone who these guys were?

ws
Hanif

 <> wrote:
Assalamu alaikum All.
Pray you are well.

Did anybody else find these pictures insulting/obscene/offensive?

I am so horrified by these people and their slogans and I am wondering what we can do about it?

Would a protest against these people  - with banners that explained the Prophet’s character – be appropriate?
I know people might say “ends up Muslim against Muslim” but really I want nothing what so ever to do with them. I feel sick when I see these banners…

I was just reading the prayer of Rasulillah after Taif: “O God, to You do I complain of my weakness, of my helplessness, and of my lowliness before men. O Most Merciful of the merciful, You are Lord of the weak. And You are my Lord. Into whose hands will You entrust me? Unto some far off stranger who will ill-treat me? Or unto a foe whom You have empowered against me? I care not, so long as You are not angry with me…”

The prayer goes on, but his gentleness in the face of such provocation was inspiring and it made me love him all the more. The angel came and said that God would cause the mountain to come down on the city if he but gave the word.  Instead he said he wanted to bring them the message.

What message are these people with these placards giving? If we want to defend the honour of the Prophet then surely we should react in a way he would have been pleased with.

Surely therefore we have to counter these protests taking place in London done in the name of the religion we love.

And God knows best.

Wasalaam
Sarah

Holy quran