ASSALAMU ALAIKUM!

Here is part of what I said earlier I would return and complete. Forgive me for the interruption of the earlier mail.

1. Islam forbids insulting, defaming, slandering, libeling anyone -- leave alone one of God's messengers.

2. Islam forbids violence and arson, whether they are directed at Muslims or non-Muslims.

3. Muslims insult the Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, when they abandon the Qur'an -- as all too many of us have done.

4. Muslims insult the Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, when they turn their back on his mission of inviting people to Allah, as all too many of us have done.

5. Qaidaan-e-Millat-e-Islam in America -- and pretty much everywhere else -- did everything except put their effort, energy and resources in single-mindedly telling the American people -- and other non-Muslims of the world elsewhere -- about Allah and his beautiful Rasul, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam. What is happening now is the result of their Qiyaadat -- the cumulative result of their commissions and omissions of the past, what they did and what they failed to do during the free reign that Allah gave them for a number of decades in America -- and elsewhere in the West.

6. What is happening is some of the sad and bitter outcome of Muslims' lust for name, fame, leadership, power, wealth and other such things -- Qur'an calls it Hawaa -- rather than Islam, and at times at the expense of and through the instrumentation -- use and abuse -- of Islam.

7. There are one or more other things I would be honored to share, should anyone care. Especially, on what to do now...but ...

Allahummarham Ummata Muhammadin, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam.

Wassalaam,

Respectfully,

Syed Husain Pasha

assalaamu alaikum

the approach to the problem is not protests or confrontation but educating the silent majority in the west who have no knowledge of islam.

my proposal to all muslims and moslim organisations is to  make an eye cathcing bumper sticker which will read as

''JESUS THE PRINCE OF PEACE, MUHAMMED MERCY TO MANKIND"

here the idea is to appeal to the hearts of christians and connect with them  who revere CHRIST.

this is the only approach that works by showing and sharing  our common humanity and similarities in faith.NOT BY BLIND , IRRATIONAL AND IRESPONSIBLE CONFRONTATION.

WASALAAM
RIAZUR RAHAMAN, M.D
4636 RINGNECKED PATH
MANLIUS NY 13104