Assalamu aleikum.

"Everything was set and then they asked about the drawings in
Jyllands-Posten. They wanted to know how we felt about the matter as a
company. I told them that we at DSI respect the freedom of speech and
everyone went totally quiet until I added: But Jyllands-Posten was not
realy aware of the consequences when they printed the articles."

"Jyllands-Posten was not really aware of the consequences."

Wow. What an apology.

"The sand at the beaches close to the area contains a very high amount
of Silica, and that will make the production cheaper."

Say bye-bye beaches.

Now not only do the Muslims of Malaysia surrender their dignity, but
the very soil upon which they live.

Views of Kemaman as it presently exists:

http://www.ditour.com/index.php?page==album_view&AlbId==Alb_0059
and
http://www.ditour.com/index.php?page==album_view&AlbId==Alb_0058

Note: 179,000,000.00 DKK Denmark Kroner == 28,572,481.88 USD United
States Dollars

---

Young Danish Firm Scores Giant Deal in Malaysia
By Jakob Holm
Scandasia
February 9, 2006
http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.php?news_id=!47&coun_code==dk

        Denmark Solar Industry is just 9 months old, but the young company
has just landed an order worth 179 million DKK in Malaysia.
Recently established Denmark Solar Industry (DSI) – based in
Copenhagen – is to build several large factories in Kemaman, Malaysia
producing solar panels. The factories contract is worth 179 million DKK.
       "The order came faster than we had dared hope," Per Pape,
founder and main shareholder of the young Danish company said
Thursday. Pape said the main reason that the company has been able to
set up the project in such a short at time is that since the company
was established, they have been spent most of that time nursing
contacts in Malaysia.
       "We are going to build around 10 factories, which will produce
almost everything that has to do with solar energy including solar
cells and components used in security or street lighting. What we have
to do is deliver the components for the factories and educate the
technicians," Pape told Scandasia.
       The initial facilities will employ 500 technicians and another
1,500 technicians by 2008. The long-term goal is to turn the entire
area into the first solar valley in the world.
       "The idea is that five to ten percent of the production is sold
in SEA and 90 percent is to be sold back to Europe," says Pape.
       He says there is a simple reason as to why the company chose
this area. "In 2008 we plan to produce our own solar cells, and it
happens that the main component in solar cells is Silica. The sand at
the beaches close to the area contains a very high amount of Silica,
and that will make the production cheaper."
       Tax free The 179 million DKK contract will be underwritten by
private investors in Malaysia, but the Malaysian government has also
been very helpful Pape admits.
       "We are borrowing the land needed for free for the first 60
years and we also get five to seven years of exemption from taxation
because what we are doing is considered a pioneering project - it
hasn't been done before. Finally we don't have to pay import taxes. So
I think I can say that we have been treated pretty well," he says.
       Thursday the order was announced at a press conference in
Malaysia. Strangely enough the first questions had nothing to do with
the project at all.
       "Everything was set and then they asked about the drawings in
Jyllands-Posten. They wanted to know how we felt about the matter as a
company."
       "I told them that we at DSI respect the freedom of speech and
everyone went totally quiet until I added: But Jyllands-Posten was not
realy aware of the consequences when they printed the articles."

http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.php?news_id=!47&coun_code==dk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links