Assallamu Allaikum,
This brother has raised a very good point and
challange to every muslim.
We are muslims and we all believe in Laillaha illalah,
so why do we sit back while our brothers are tourtured
in Guantanamo Bay becuase of thier belive? If America
has a case against them, let her try them. Why are
muslim leaders not speaking against this injustice?
Can anyother country do this to an American? The so
called leaders of Iraq are enjoying the leadership
given to them by America but they should be on the
look out cause the faith the befell Sadam Hussain can
ONLY befall people like them NOT, repaet NOT a Bush, a
Cliton, a Sharon, a Bliar or a Carter.
America will use them and dump them. It will happen
in-sha-Allah. So long has our leaders do not help
Islam, they shall test the other side of the USA and
her allied forces.
I urge muslim brothers to remember the brother in
Guntanamo Bay in prayers. Plaese also remember the
munafikun leaders in prayer too so that Allahy will
show us their end.
Massallam.

http://web.amnesty.org/pages/guantanamobay-toolkit-eng
> GB-what can you do?
>
> http://www.mpacuk.org/content/view/1292/33/
> Begg's speech
>

>   From: "groups569" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Sincerely, Tal

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links