Bismillah hir Rehman nir Rahim

The Dangers of Virtual Relationship

Surely, Satan is an enemy to you; So treat him as an enemy. He calls his followers only that they may become the inmates of the burning Fire.[Holy Quran 35:7]

Assalamu Alaikum Dear Muslim!

Insha Allah this email would find you in the best of imaan, Taqwa, health & peace of
Mind. Today I want to write something about the Dangers of “Virtual Relationship”.

There was a time when gf-bf relationship was not suppose to be a social problem in Muslim Societies [mostly due to the cultural influence] and Muslims used to proudly point out their fingers towards this Evil in the Western Society. But now, this evil has been diffused into so-called Muslim Societies.

So there is a need to educate our Muslim youth about this Evil and convince them to adhere to the Islamic moral values. Insha Allah Ameen.

What does it mean?

“Shaytan (Satan) threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahisha (evil deeds, illegal sexual intercourse, sins etc.); whereas Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.” [Holy Quran 2:269]

In general there are many means of such immoral relations but today the most easiest and the most common way of this is via “Virtual Relationship”.

In simple Term “Virtual Relationship” means get to know & then involve in emotional relation with any stranger of opposite sex via Internet.”

It starts with “asl plz”, Hello-Hi, and getting to know each other via discussing decent matters. But unknowingly it become complicated and converts into an emotional relation which sometimes even lead to the sins.

The end of such relations leaves the marks of regret and mental upset which effect real life badly. People lost their purity, imaan and self respect and some times they really need proper counseling.

IS IT A REAL Problem ?

O ye who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Satan, and whoso follows the footsteps of satan should know that he, surely,enjoins indecency and manifest evil. And but for the grace of Allah and His mercy upon you, not one of you would ever be pure; but Allah purifies whom He pleases. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. [Holy Quran 24:22]

On reading following life-stories you will understand that how such “Virtual Relationships” effect people’s real lives, irrespective of their marital status. [Single or Married]. In case of Married, it disturbs peace of whole family and sometimes end with divorce or a miserable married life.

Regrets & Guilt :

Bothered & Confused:

Heartaches:

Problems in Married life:

Out of  Control:

Why it usually happen ?

Allah says in Quran : “O children of Adam, let not Shaytaan seduce you, even as he turned your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment that he might show them their nakedness. Truly, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you see them not. Surely, We have made Satan friends of those who believe not.” [Holy Quran 7:28]

The major reason of such tragedies is our relax attitude towards Islamic Teachings regarding Non Mahrams.

They Consider Chatting as harmless and a mean to pass their leisure time. For them it’s an easy way to get to know others and making new friends and sharing ideas with them. That’s it not any serious relationship. Just NetPals.

But with the passage of time they get involve in serious friendship with some non Mahram. And finally the Shaytaan take control over them. That’s why they call it “The footsteps of Shaytaan”.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No man and woman are alone together, but the Shaytaan is the third one present.”

Insha Allah reading above stories, will enlighten many minds and they will avoid such “Virtual Relations” to save their imaan and peace in life. Ameen Ya Rabbil Aalameen.

Remember! “The wise is one who learn from others lives.”

 How to Avoid such tragedies?

The Only way to avoid all such evils is to adhere to the Islamic teachings and then take protection of Allah by the Verses of Holy Quran & Supplications. By Nature WE human are weak. We can’t claim anything and we can`t save ourselves from the evils of Satan. Unless we get Allah’s protection.

 And if an evil suggestion of Satan assail thee, then seek refuge in Allah; surely, He is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.[Holy Quran 7:201]

Today when everyone got Internet Connection at home so we should know the dangers of such “Virtual Relationships” & we should realize the importance of proper mental upbringing of our children and educate them about such matters.

May Allah protect us and our family from All kinds of evils of this Age. Ameen Ya Rabbil Aalameen.

Fi Amaan Allah

Muhammad Salman Faheem.

"Oh my Lord! Forgive my sins and my ignorance and my exceeding the limits (boundaries of righteousness) in all my deeds and what you know better than I. O Allah! Forgive my mistakes, those done intentionally or out of my ignorance or (without) or with seriousness, and I confess that all such mistakes are done by me. Oh Allah! Forgive my sins of the past and of the future which i did openly or secretly. You are the One who makes the things go before, and You are the One who delays them, and You are the Omnipotent." [Bukhari, vol., pp. 271, #407]

Holy quran